t | 01625 532083
Tel: 01275 877743
- Book corner, art and craft, nature and rest room. These activities are sited here to make full use of the natural light in this room.
- Classroom Practical Life activities, construction equipment.
- Classroom Sensorial equipment, maths equipment, language equipment and cultural material, embodying history, geography, nature, time and science, computer, television, DVD, CD, video, radio.
- Teaching resources, photocopier, foyer information area for parents, children's coat hooks and additional activity area for children's floor activities.
- Three toilets and three wash basins. Storage cupboard, including first aid box and manuals and children's spare clothes.
- Approved and spot checked by Environmental Health Officers, for providing hot school meals and snacks for children
- The Children have free access to the garden; they grow flowers and vegetables and care for it in
a variety of ways. The vegetables and herbs are harvested and prepared by the children for
their school meals. The area has a Wendy House with role play equipment and also storage
for a wide range of equipment designed to develop the children’s physical skills. Our garden
shed houses full gardening tools and materials for the exclusive use of the children.
- The Octagon is an outside classroom which provides shelter from the vagaries of our climate whenever needed and is a versatile resource for observing nature and many other specific activities throughout the year.
The Outside Environment
- The outside environment has been designed in line with the concept of ‘The 7C’s’.
The 7C’s stand for:
- Character – atmosphere or feel of the space which is influenced by the other 6C’s,
The environment really encourages spontaneous activities to evolve and is a true childrens’s society at work.